Ardmore Adventures are bases in the stunning and picturesque Ardmore bay in Waterford, Ireland. Ardmore Adventures offer real adventure activities in unspoiled natural locations in Waterford and Cork. Activities include Sea Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, White Water Kayaking, Kayak & SUP Instructor Training, Lifeguard training & First Aid Courses.
We want to make it easy for everybody to access and experience the natural unspoiled beauty of the Irish outdoors. So give us a call and join us on an adventure
We offer the complete adventure experience from the 1st to the last minute. Through the adventure activities we provide, our aim is to help you to reach your true potential. With over 20 years experience in teaching and coaching we will show you what you are capable of.
Keeping your safety and well being a priority, we provide the best equipment available to ensure you get the most from your adventure.
We also offer advice on safety, equipment and any other queries you may have. Click here to learn more about us.
Ardmore Adventures Covid-19 Guidelines 16/6/2020
- Hands will need to be cleaned on arrival for your activity. Social distancing must be maintained at all times and any equipment used on activity will need to be left in the designated cleaning area afterwards.
- Please do not attend and activity session if you:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Are self-isolating
- Are waiting on results of a COVID-19 test
- Have been in contact with someone who has the virus
If you are concerned about any of the above please stay at home.
- We would ask everyone to arrive changed for their session or change at their own car. Due to Covid-19 changing rooms are not available.
- Please arrive only at your allocated activity session time, this is to prevent mixing of groups and ensure social distancing and Covid-19 prevention measures.
Due to our responsibility for reducing the spread of covid-19, we ask all our customers to observe the guidelines.
It is each individual’s responsibility to observe and uphold the above guidelines and we reserve the right to refuse anyone we feel is in breach of this.
We are all in this together!