The First Aid Responder Training course trains you to provide treatment for the purpose of preserving life, preventing further injury and promoting recovery.
The First Aid Responder award is the required standard in Ireland set by the Health and Safety Authority (Safety, Health & Welfare at work Regulations 2007 (S.I.No.299) and is also PHECC certified.
- Patient Assessment
- Incident Procedures
- Cardiac First Response (CFR) Community
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Injury Management & Shock
- Care of an Unconscious Patient
- Burns & Electrical Injury Care
- Hypothermia & Hyperthermia
- Information management
- Well-Being of a First Aid Responder
Next Full Course:
- Please Contact Us Time: 9 – 5pm Location: TBC
Re- Validation Course:
To re-validate the First Aid Responder award you only have to attend a 2 day training course. To be eligible to attend a re-validation course your First Aid Repsonder cert must not be more than 3 months out of date.
Next Revalidation Course:
Please contact us for details