Ardmore Adventures Covid-19 Guidelines 16/6/2020
- Hands will need to be cleaned on arrival for your activity. Social distancing must be maintained at all times and any equipment used on activity will need to be left in the designated cleaning area afterwards.
- Please do not attend and activity session if you:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Are self-isolating
- Are waiting on results of a COVID-19 test
- Have been in contact with someone who has the virus
If you are concerned about any of the above please stay at home.
- We would ask everyone to arrive changed for their session or change at their own car. Due to Covid-19 changing rooms are not available.
- Please arrive only at your allocated activity session time, this is to prevent mixing of groups and ensure social distancing and Covid-19 prevention measures.
Due to our responsibility for reducing the spread of covid-19, we ask all our customers to observe the guidelines.
It is each individual’s responsibility to observe and uphold the above guidelines and we reserve the right to refuse anyone we feel is in breach of this.
We are all in this together!